Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Here are my 2 cuties dressed up for some Trick-or-Treating. I was thrilled that EC wanted to be Snow White again (one less costume to buy) and that a friend gave us the Spiderman costume for Knox. Am I cheap or what? Actually, Knox was not at all interested in his costume and a little freaked out about the mask when we first got it. So I put him in front of the full length mirror and helped him put it all on and then wondered if I would ever be able to get him to take it off. I thought he was going to try and eat dinner with that mask on. He LOVED it. Honestly, I don't even know how he knows who Spiderman is. I think little boys are just born knowing that stuff.It was a fun night. Probably my best Halloween as a mom yet. We went to a friends house and ate dinner together and then the Daddys to all the crazy kids out while the Mommys stayed at the house to hand out candy (sitting in comfy chairs, eating candy, and having uninterrupted conversation - it's a tough job but someone had to do it.). But I am glad to report that the kids had a great time, were polite to other trick-or-treaters and said thank you. I'm so proud.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, boys are just born knowing this stuff! I've seen many 2/3 yr old spidermen/batmen/supermen at the grocery store, etc this week. Funny! Arie was a 'clone warrior'...you've yet to know the power of the 'force' ;)

Love,
Abby

Anonymous said...

Cutest little spiderman I've ever seen. Mimi

The O'Brien Family said...

Knox would have sent my kids into worlds unknown in fear.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. They have sure grown a lot since ya'll left here. Glad you all had a great time. I think that's a great idea (btw) for the moms to stay home and pass out candy. Maybe that will become a tradition. Tell everyone hello!

Fall

Christmas

redhome