Thursday, November 06, 2008

It's a boy!!!


For those of you that I have talked to about this baby, you will know that today was a shocking day for me. I have been so sure that this baby was a girl I even told people that I was going to have an ultrasound to confirm it was a girl. Imagine my surprise when we are told it is a boy. Matt actually spotted "it" before the lady told us. My first response was, "what"? I am thrilled to be having a boy, just surprised. Emma Caroline on the other hand was not so pleased. She has been saying since day 1 that she wanted it to be a girl. When I asked her if it would be OK if God gave us a boy and not a girl she said simply "no". But she enjoyed seeing the baby today and was easily appeased with the promise of going to Panera for lunch and having Sprite.
One of the coolest parts was getting to see the baby with the 3-D ultrasound. It was like looking right at him. That is the picture above. The ones below are the regular ultrasound. Sorry these aren't real clear but I don't have a scanner hooked up.
All in all the ultrasound went good. He looks to be healthy and growing as he should. Now the hard part starts...... deciding on a name.

8 comments:

sr4au said...

Love the Pic's but it looks like fingers to me.

Abbey said...

Awesome! Congratulations! What a blessing.

Anonymous said...

GEGE AND DEDE ARE THRILLED AND WE CAN TELL HE IS A BEAUTIFUL BABY.THANKS BE TO GOD THAT HE IS SO HEALTHY AND PERFECT.

The Wagners said...

Congratulations! Praise God!

Anonymous said...

We are thrilled to be having another grandson. Couldn't go wrong if he is a sweet as his big brother and I'm sure he will be. The pictures are great. I think he looks like Knox. :-) Mom

J. Head said...

Jason is a very good name - Biblical in fact...

Stewart Ramsay said...

How about Chris Tomlin Redmond? Why not just add some more confusion to the family?

Southern Cheesehead said...

Congrats!!! I love my 2 little boys!

Fall

Christmas

redhome