Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I have only been away from home on Thanksgiving 2 other times. The first time I was in Sydney, Australia celebrating with my best friend, Abby. The second time Matt and I were in St.Louis and I was very pregnant with Emma Caroline. This was #3 and we are in Wichita Kansas celebrating with the Tappans. We may be in Kansas but we at least celebrated with Southern friends who make cornbread dressing. All jokes aside, we have been so blessed by our friendship with the Tappan family. God has always been faithful to provide us with good friends wherever we have lived and he has done that again with the Hugh and Beth. As Hugh prayed before we ate, God gave us new friends who have become family. The 3 little monkeys
A spread even my mama would have been proud of. There was so much food for only 9 people, we hardly put a dent in it.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..just told the story of our Aussie Thanksgiving to friends of ours that shared turkey dinner with us! One of my favorite Thanksgivings ever! I still have friends in Oz who say they wish we could have Thanksgiving together again! :)
Love ya,
Abby
p.s. Knox looks cute!!! (yes, grown up though, too :(

Fall

Christmas

redhome