Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Christmas" Pictures


For those of you who are so lucky as to get a Christmas card from us, here is your preview. Yes, I already have gotten my Christmas card pictures made. If you are impressed, you are not nearly as impressed as I am with myself. I am that mom doing the mad scramble mid December trying desperately to snap just 1 good shot of the kids in a cute outfit in the back yard or in front of the tree. This year, being way past due for some family pictures, I decided to take them with Christmas cards in mind. I love Portrait Innovations because just when all is going bad, they some how manage to get 1 or 2 good pictures. Here were some of my favorites. Sorry the white background is not showing up good on the blog. If you want to see a larger version, just click on the picture.





7 comments:

Christi said...

Those are adorable!!!! I love Portrait Innovations too, they are great!

Anonymous said...

Don't they look angelic!! Mimi

~Amanda~ said...

What little cutie~patooties!!!

Aimee said...

You and Matt certainly do have two adorable children! Way to go w/ the photos. We have not begun the think about Thanksgiving, let alone Christmas. Guess we should get on the ball.

The Wagners said...

So stinkin' cute!

Jonathan said...

that's all fine and good, but where's that hottie known as matt. can't have a Christmas card without him. hehe.

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! I am so impressed. Of course, you have adorable models to take pictures of.

Fall

Christmas

redhome