Saturday, October 11, 2008

Christmas CD

So EC has a CD with 2 Christmas songs on it that she needs to learn for the Christmas program at church. We have now been listening to this CD for a few weeks, 2 songs over and over and over...... you get the picture. The only thing getting me through is hearing my 2 kids sing, sometimes at the top of their lungs. One of the songs sounds like this:
Jesus, Jesus Oh what a wonderful child
Jesus, Jesus so lumpy (lowly) meek and mild......

Then Knox chimes in on the chorus:
Bory (glory), bory, bory to the newborn King

I hope I never forget these times. OK, maybe I could forget some of the things.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JDunn said...

Should I get your kids some new music? Hope and Ruth Anne call dibs on what music we listen to before I even get the key in the ignition. Somehow we got home without the lovely Christmas CD. Oh darn. I'm crying, can't you tell?

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU BLOG ADM;ASSUMING THE COMMENT WAS CRUDE OR RUDE.
THESE ARE PRECIOUS MEMORIES, WISH WE COULD HEAR THEM.GEGE & DEDE

Fall

Christmas

redhome