Monday, August 18, 2008

My little Blueberry

Ok, so my baby is now about the size of a blueberry according to the weekly update I get from BabyCenter.com. So how come my stomach is soooo much bigger? At this rate I will be in maternity clothes before my 3rd month, how embarrassing. I guess the biggest problem is my very short list of things that sound good:
Grill cheese or cheese toast
Pepperoni pizza
tatter tots - oh my, these are good
Cheesy potato soup (from Jason's Deli)
an occasional hamburger with nothing but cheese, mayo and ketchup
Do you realize this is the diet of a 5 year old and a college student. I steer clear of this kind of stuff as much as I can normally. At the rate I'm going I'll gain all my pregnancy weight before the end of my 1st trimester.
Several of y'all have asked if we will find out what we are having. If you know me at all, you know that I am WAY to practical to not find out. I have clothes to go through and wash and most of all a name to come up with. I really don't want to have to come up with 2 names, 1 is hard enough. Besides, it's going to be a surprise, I just get to decide when I get the surprise, right?

6 comments:

The O'Brien Family said...

Sonic has a killer grilled cheese and tater tots kids meal! And the prize is a comic book right now with a coupon off your next kids meal! :)

Anonymous said...

Your tummy is so much bigger because of the fact that your uterus is enlarging with more fluids and blood supply and also the placenta will be forming. It's not just baby. Mom

Stewart Ramsay said...

Oh, please! You didn't eat bad in college. And since your at Sonic, get a Orange float. It's like a creamsicle.

JDunn said...

So much for your figure. Tater tots, yeah. ANd walking distance from your house, too. Need a companion?

Southern Cheesehead said...

Congrats!!!! While I can appreciate your mom's scientific answer for why you're gaining the weight...I still felt the same as you! Mine was Little Ceasar's Crazy Bread...worse than anything you've mentioned - Sonic tater tots with cheese are simply the best though!

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.24
hugo boss outlet
canada goose jackets
pandora jewelry
nike factory outlet
polo ralph lauren
air jordan 8
jordans
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet online
kate spade outlet

Fall

Christmas

redhome