Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby #3

Some of you may have noticed that I have slowed a little on posting. Well, that would be because every opportunity I have to myself I go lay down. Yep, we are expecting baby #3!!! This was a little bit of a surprise but we are excited just the same. I am due March 31st so we have a long way to go. I got to go have an ultrasound today and see our baby who is currently the size of a grain of rice. As I have told some others I said I don't know which is more amazing the technology to see the grain of rice and hear the heartbeat or the fact that this tiny baby has a heartbeat already. It stops me and puts me in awe of our God who is so good to us. Please pray with us that this will be a good pregnancy (that I can make it through the nausea with 2 kids running around) and for a healthy baby.

11 comments:

Heath and Nikki said...

Yea!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. I will be praying for you during this first trimester. Are you going to find out what you are having?

Family of 4 said...

Oooo Doggie!! Praise the Lord!! We couldn't be more tickled for you and your family. We will be praying for you and the lil one...

Mary said...

BJ--That's awesome!! I'm so excited for y'all. I wish you were closer so we could visit in person!! We had a Chi O weekend at Emily's parents' Bay House this past weekend. There were like 25 XO's at one point. It was the most fun talking, eating, and LAUGHING with everyone. Missed you!

BKicklighter said...

Congrats to you!!!
How many years will that make between everyone?
So sorry you aren't feeling well.

~Amanda~ said...

Congratulations to you guys!! How exciting!! Please keep us updated and show pics of the pregnancy bump!! LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

We are thrilled!! Just wish our grand babies weren't so far away. Praying for the nausea to stop soon. Love you, Mimi

Deb said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are excited for you guys. I echo Amanda, keep us updated with pics.

The O'Brien Family said...

Yip-ee! SO happy for y'all! Enjoyed chatting yesterday!

J. Head said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're so excited for y'all! We know about those surprise babies! God is good!

Anonymous said...

So happy for all of you. Hope the morningsickness goes away soon. Keep us updated with pic's. Love you Sherry

peri said...

bethany- i am thrilled for you!! pass on my congrats to matt! hope you're doing well :)

Fall

Christmas

redhome