Saturday, July 12, 2008

Old pics from Mississippi

OK these pictures go back over a month while we were still in Mississippi. But they had been taken with Matt's new iphone and so I didn't have them on my computer until recently. Can I just say it is a tad frustrating that my husband's phone takes better pictures than my digital camera.... This one was taken out front of a doctor's office down in Jackson. Knox came down with the croup one weekend and scared us all to death. Our options were ER in Greenwood or drive to Jackson. We opted for Jackson and recieved the best care from Dr. Hopper. What a blessing. While I was inside with Knox, Matt was trying to entertain EC outside so they were stopping to smell the petunias (which I don't think have a smell but who cares when you get a picture like this).
Right before we left Greenwood, an ice cream parlor opened and one night we took the kids. This was just a classic of Knox, who couldn't get enough of the fire hydrant and the ice cream.
This is just us having one of our last picnics in our beautiful big back yard that we miss so much.



No comments:

Fall

Christmas

redhome