Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm Back / EC Swim Lessons

For the grandparents and a few other friends who check my blog on a regular basis.....I have not fallen off the face of the earth. We lost internet access for almost 3 weeks. I thought I would lose my mind (how sad that I have to have the internet now. I can remember back in college when I sent my first email and had no clue what the internet was. ANYWHO...). But I am back online now - YEAH!!!
So a little catchup in our life is due so I will slowly begin to do some posts to cover the last few weeks.
EC has been taking swim lessons every Monday through Thursday for the last 2 weeks and will actually finish her class tomorrow. She has had so much fun. I'm not sure that she will be swimming all around by herself tomorrow but we are so much closer than we were. It was so funny to see her teacher just pull her into the water and even push her head under a few times and EC comes out saying "when can I go back?" If I had done that she wouldn't forgive me for a month. So here she is in all her goggle glory.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

What a DARLING shot -- and I love your phrase of "goggle glory" ... clever indeed! Hope you're doing well -- have your people call my people sometime!

Heath and Nikki said...

It's great to have you back in the blogging world! No internet access....how would we ever survive?

BKicklighter said...

It's funny what our kids will do for someone else but wouldn't IMAGINE doing for us! So glad to hear from you again!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE SWIMSUIT, OUR GIRLIE LITTLE GIRL. LOVE U, GEGE

Fall

Christmas

redhome