Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm back.......again

OK this time it is for good. Honesty here.....we were using someone else's wireless signal. It worked great at first then it would disappear for a few weeks then come back for a few days then go away again. I can't live like that. So I broke down and signed us up for AT&T wireless internet. The lady at AT&T said they would send me my modem, I would set it up and on Thursday turn it on and go. So easy right......WRONG!!! Thursday came and went and I couldn't get it to work. Thursday night I was on the phone with AT&T. She said someone would call me in the morning. No one called. So I called again. I was put on hold for 20 minutes before I hung up. I mean, I've got 2 kids. I can't sit on hold all day. So I tried later - on hold for 30 minutes, hung up. Tried about 3 hours later - chewed out the first person, got a manager, threatened her within an inch of her life if she put me on hold, so she "transferred" me to a department that could help. They put me on hold for almost an hour, hung up. I give up. Matt calls and gets a helpful knowledgeable person (the only one there, I think). Today a nice man shows up at my house and fixes all my problems. YEAH!!!! Now if I could just get signed up for that anger management class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most enjoyable, we know the feeling!! GeGe and DeDe

Anonymous said...

U go girl!!!! when you sign up for the class let me know I need it to. I hate it when they put you on hold and hold and hold and never come back.
love ya, sherry

Fall

Christmas

redhome