Saturday, March 07, 2009

10 year anniversary

I honestly can not believe that Matt and I have been married for 10 years yet at the same time, I can hardly remember life before him. It has been a wonderful 10 years and I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband. He was the answer to a 12 year old girl's prayers.
Unfortunantly, we did not get to celebrate like we would have liked to. On top of being almost 9 months pregnant I have a terrible cold. So I spent most of the day laying down. We did manage to go to dinner and have a nice time (despite the fact that I couldn't taste my food). But once we got home the fever hit and I was back in bed - AUGH!!! But my sweet husband did have these beautiful flowers delivered and it made my day.
The day may not have been how I would have planned my 10 year anniversary but looking back over the last 10 years I wouldn't trade a day or even a moment I have had with Matt. Love you, Honey!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! A decade of marriage (makes it sound longer, doesn't it? ;)... Your wedding seems like yesterday, until I look at Bethany who is almost grown, and realize the time is just speeding up as I get older! Wish you could have felt better on your anniversary date...you can re-celebrate next year, and the year after, and the year after.:)

Anonymous said...

Gee, we must have done something right!! It has been a joy to watch your lives unfold. Mom and Dad Redmond

Unknown said...

I can not believe that it has been 10 years since I attended your wedding!!! Wow! Congratulations! Life is such an amazing adventure:-)

Fall

Christmas

redhome