Thursday, March 19, 2009

Potty Training


Just for the record I have always been against posting pictures on potty training. Some things just need to be left in private, right? Then I walked pasted the bathroom yesterday and looked in and saw Knox sitting there reading with a cowboy hat on and I just had to laugh. He looked so cute I decided to grab my camera. The really funny part was when he looked up at me and said, "why you take my picture, Mommy?" You just can't explain how cute they are.

6 comments:

Christi said...

That is too cute! He is adorable

BKicklighter said...

As a "potty training poster" I have to say, that is tooo cute. It is funny how something that private (and kinda gross) can be so adorable it HAS to be shared.
When is that baby comin?

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are precious, anything that cute has to e shared.
Mom and Dad Redmond

Unknown said...

This is toooooo funny! We called it Potty Training Boot Camp!

Abbey said...

Hahaha! Awesome.

The O'Brien Family said...

Too Cute! I can't wait for some news!

Fall

Christmas

redhome