Monday, March 30, 2009

Dylan Keller Redmond

Dylan is here!! I went into the hospital to be induced at 6:30 am on Friday and Dylan was born at 10:29. I think we both were ready for him to enter the world. And Yep, he weighed 9lb 6 oz. By far my biggest baby. He looks huge in this picture but when you hold him he still seems tiny. You forget how small they are in the beginning. He has a head full of dark hair like his sister did. Also on the day Dylan was born we had a crazy winter storm complete with a day of sleet and then lots of snow. I think it will be refered to as the Dylan Blizzard. One proud Daddy
My sweet angel taking a little nap

I promise to post more pictures soon.



10 comments:

Kathryn said...

He is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him! I think that he looks like Knox in that last pic...

Beth said...

Congratulations, Bethany! He's a cutie-pie! How exciting for all of you! ;)

Unknown said...

he is beautiful!!!!

~Amanda~ said...

Congratulations to you guys! He is beautiful!!

Mary said...

What a sweet baby! I'm so excited for y'all!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! (Glad you thought of a name ;) It's a good one!!!) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Love,
Abby

Heath and Nikki said...

Wow! I can't believe you can carry a 9 pound baby :) He is adorable! Congratulations!

Family of 4 said...

He is AWESOME!! We can't wait to see him at church! We hope the first few days have been good for ya'll...

BKicklighter said...

Yea!!! He is so pretty. Glad all went well. I wanna hold him.

jeje said...

kate spade outlet
louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin
moncler outlet
ralph lauren polo
hugo boss
north face
true religion
ralph lauren polo

Fall

Christmas

redhome