Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I've Been Tagged

What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was dating Matt and working at HealthSouth


5 things on my to do list for today:
1.Buy a wedding shower gift
2.Change out light for a ceiling fan
3.Do lesson for Explorers Bible Study
4.Take care of kids
5.Post this on my blog
(this is the list but I never said it would all get done)


5 snacks I enjoy:
1.Trail mix - I could make myself sick on some good trail mix
2.Yogurt
3.Just about anything sweet - cake, cookies etc....
4.granola bar
5.dried fruit - banana chips, craisins, raisins etc...


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1.Spend a month in England
2.Spend a month in Scotland/Ireland
3.Pay off all debts (like the mortgage)
4.Give a bunch to missions, especially to those in China, Uganda and all the other place that most people don't want to go.
5.Go back to England


5 bad habits:
1.Eating too many snack like the ones I listed above
2.Losing my patience with my kids
3.Making excuses for not exercising
4.Being to critical of other people (and not seeing my own faults. Maybe I should make this list more often)
5.Being too negative (did I hear an "amen" from my husband?)


5 places I have lived:
1.Panama City Beach - for 2 summers
2.Dallas, TX - where I was born
3.St.Louis, MO - for 3 years of seminary
4.Augusta, GA - Matt's first ministry job
5.Greenwood, MS - the Delta


5 jobs I have had:
1.Backyard Burgers
2.Waffle House (minus the blue eye shadow)
3.Deli at Food World
4.Alumni Office at University of Montevallo
5.Edward Jones Investment Firm

I was tagged by Kathryn and now I am tagging Dawn


2 comments:

Dawn E said...

I've accepted your challenge...though I can't figure out who to pass it on to. :) Backyard Burger was my first job! I still love BYB!

~Amanda~ said...

Hey Bethany! How are you? Just found your blog site here too! Hope ya'll are doing well!
~Amanda :)

Fall

Christmas

redhome