Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crockpot porkchops

I love quick and easy meals (I'm sure I have said that before) which means I love the crockpot. I am determined to get more recipes that use this wonderful appliance which I know had to have been invented by a mother with small children. Anyway, I got this recipe from my friend Kim and it was awesome. It was so good that BOTH my kids ate it and that is saying a lot.
Spray crockpot with Pam
put in 4 boneless porkchops
pour jar of salsa on top (I used On the Border salsa)
Turn on and cook on low 8 hours
Serve over yellow saffron rice
As you can see it is so simple and could easily be double or whatever. I can't wait to make this again.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Bethany,

Thanks for sharing your recipe finds. I am always looking for new fast recipes. This one sounds so good. I can't wait to try it!

Deb

Fall

Christmas

redhome