Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kraft Food

The lady who lived in this house before me was signed up for about a dozen different catalogues. Most do not interest me until I got this one. It is a free catalogue that is sent out by Kraft Foods. It is genius of them to do because it is full of recipes using their products. Now I really do love to cook and I love to be adventurous and use crazy ingredients. Problem is I have 2 small kids who's idea of adventurous eating is picking it up off the floor and eating it. This little catalogue is full of easy recipes that don't require a lot of ingredients. I have only tried a few so far and have had some success. Don't expect gourmet here but if you need a few easy new things to try for dinner you might want to check it out or just go to their website www.kraftfoods.com

1 comment:

Abbey said...

I'm all for simple recipes with few ingredients AND eating off the floor. Hey, we're pinchin' pennies here! My children have to fight the dog for what falls to the tile as I scream, "Get it quick!!!" Well, that may be a slight exageration, but it does cross my mind...

And I've been stalking your blog for awhile now! SO I'm glad you found me! :)

Fall

Christmas

redhome