Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pork Roast

OK not my typical post. My husband actually suggested I blog about this and to those who know him, that will come as no surprise. I wanted to share my bar-b-que in the crockpot recipe because it is so dang easy and good. If you are a mom with kids like me then you are always looking for something easy, quick and that will last longer than 1 meal. So the receipe is this - 1 pork roast 4-5 lbs. Put it in the crock pot and douse it real good with Worchestershire sauce. Then add about 2 Tbs of liquid smoke. (It can be found in the marinade section of the grocery store). You can add a little pepper if you like. Put the lid on and turn it on to low and let it cook for about 7 hours. When it is done just shred and add your favorite sauce. I promise it will smell and taste like it came from the smoke house. Plus , unless you have a big family, it will last several meals. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

yum, we'll have to try this one!

Fall

Christmas

redhome