Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ethel Stewart Knowles

My grandmother, who I called "Mu", passed away last Thursday. She was 88 years old and had not been doing well for some time. In fact, she had been crippled by terrible arthritis at least all of my life. But she is crippled and hurting no more. My grandmother was a sweet and meek lady. But the thing I am the most thankful for is the way she and my grandfather raised my mom. That is the blessing that gets passed down through the generations. My mother is a godly woman and I am so thankful that my parents raised me the way they did. Please pray for my grandfather, Cecil Knowles. He is 95 and his health is deteriorating. He and my grandmother would have been married for 70 years this April.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Bethany we will be praying for you and your family.

Love,
Kirk and Deb

Fall

Christmas

redhome