Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas Parade

It's that time of year again. In Greenwood, MS we start the Christmas season with a parade down Grand Blvd. It is our families favorite day. We gather with lots of friends at the house of a church member who lives on Grand. We eat, talk, eat some more and watch the parade. Then after all of that we walk down to the river for a fireworks show that would rival one in any big city. It is such a fun time. And when you live in a farming community you have REALLY big tractors in the parade.


Knox didn't sit still much but here he is in a rare moment. He loved the parade but wasn't so sure about the loud fireworks. He did clap when they were over though.


Here I am with my dear friend Lori. Many of you have prayed for her so I thought I would include this picture. She is doing great and I am so thankful for her friendship!!!





No comments:

Fall

Christmas

redhome