Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas


All the parents out there can relate to the dreaded Christmas picture. I have to prepare Matt a day in advance when I plan to get the kids ready and TRY to get the picture for the card. This year I tried a few times on my own. I must have taken 100 pictures. These are not the worst ones (I deleted those) but here are a few that I liked for one reason or another.





Here is the one I used. Not sure that it was the best but at least they were both looking. We hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. It's even harder to get a good picture with three! I was lucky that we at least got some snow 10 days before Christmas so mine were all bundled in their furry hooded coats with a snowy background. Jen M.

Fall

Christmas

redhome