Thursday, November 29, 2007

No pictures for Thanksgiving

What's a holiday without the stomach bug??? We hardly know anymore. But as anyone with kids knows, if there is a bad time to get sick, that is when you get the worst. We were in Birmingham for Thanksgiving and looking forward to stuffing ourselves twice, once with the Ramsay side and once with the Redmond side. However, Wednesday night Emma Caroline came down with the dreaded stomach bug. For those who know us you know that we have quite a history with the dreaded stomach bug. Almost exactly 2 years ago Emma Caroline spent 2 nights in the hospital because she became dehydrated. Well, I was up all night with her and she was doing better in the morning. I have to say a very big THANKS to Matt's best friend Jonathan Head who called in a prescription for us all the way from Iowa on Thanksgiving morning. Head - you are our hero!!! Needless to say we got no pictures on Thanksgiving and I was so exhausted I hardly remember my turkey and dressing. Oh well. All I can say is I hope Christmas goes a lot better.

1 comment:

BKicklighter said...

I love that no pictures is the thing about this that makes you sad. My family picks on me because sometimes I think in terms of pictures. If I don't take one of something my mom goes into near hysterics :)

So glad to read about/see your family. What fun!

Fall

Christmas

redhome