Monday, June 01, 2009

Knox's To Do list for Today

Here is Knox's To Do list for Today:
1. Poop in pants in a public place
2. Say "Mommy" 100 times
3. Pull on curtain until I yank the curtain rod out of the wall
4. Drop plate of cut up pizza all over the den floor
5. Say "Mommy" another 100 times (just to be sure she heard me)
6. Poop in pants again (it's not my idea to get potty trained)
7. Pour Spaghetti-Os on the table and down my shirt
8. Pour water out of the tub and onto the floor
9. Spit in bathtub to make sister scream
10. Dump half the bottle of shampoo into the tub
*Mental Note - When in trouble, look at Mommy with big blue eyes and say "but Mommy, I still love you"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds pretty normal to me. You do too! Believe me it will get better someday. Mom

Sharon said...

Wow, that's quite an ambitious list! Talk about your over-achievers!

What would you think if Miss Alli came over tomorrow to keep an eye on the kiddos to give you a break?! She's excited at that idea -- so let the girl minister to you!

Christi said...

That is an impressive list!!! Poor mommy, I hope that you get some much needed rest and relaxation tomorrow. I hope I see you at MOPS Zoo Day!

Anonymous said...

Wish you could put him on a plane to come visit the Grands!!GeGe

JDunn said...

Okay. This is EXACTLY what I needed to read to laugh out loud, although I'm a little bit scared to think what I'm in for with J-boy. He's so much like lovely Knox...Mothers of preschoolers: the toughest job. Period.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...sounds like a boy. Sometimes I wonder if the house would still be standing if I had more than one...guess you'll be able to tell me soon! ;)
Love ya, Abby

The O'Brien Family said...

you're so funny! I miss your humor!

stephanie said...

This is halarious. We are traveling to Memphis at the end of this month. Are you guys around? It would be fun if it could work out to see your faces, even if just as we're passing through.

Fall

Christmas

redhome