Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just Dylan

OK, the grandparents are getting restless and I am receiving complaints via email that I haven't posted anything in a while. Honestly, I haven't taken many pictures. I was told this would happen with the 3rd child. I will do better...... I vow.



Check out those cute FAT frog legs.

I know you can't hear him because this is not a video but he was talking up a storm and having such a good time doing it that I had to take his picture.

Hang in there grandparents..... we will be there in a little over a week.

5 comments:

BKicklighter said...

#1 - he is really beautiful.
#2 - are you going to be in Birmingham???? We are headed there the 25th for 10 days.

Anonymous said...

He is just beautiful. Seems to be a good cross between Knox and Emma Caroline. Never thought they looked a bit alike. But Dylan ties it all together. And love those blue eyes and cute fat legs. Can't wait to see y'all. Mimi

Anonymous said...

Oh, is he ever a Ramsay! Glad his last name is Redmond or we couldn't claim him. He is an absolute doll, can't wait for next week. Thanks for the pics, they are great. GeGe

Christi said...

He is so precious!

The O'Brien Family said...

Wow, I see a lot of EC!!

Fall

Christmas

redhome