Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow

We woke up to about 3 inches of beautiful snow yesterday. The wind was NOT blowing so it lay peacefully. So much more enjoyable than last time. I don't have pictures of the kids in it because they never went out to play. Like I said before, life goes on even when it snows and we had too much going on. You can't really see it in this picture but my favorite thing to see is the snow in the trees. I love how it lines each limb white on brown or how it lays in the pines like a "flocked" Christmas tree. I would start singing "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas", but we are heading to B'ham where it has been in the 70's for the past week. Oh well, maybe another year.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where you are getting your information but I don't remember any 70's but 60's probably. James Spann says it will be pleasant on Christmas day. He also said no snow here....but he has been wrong a few times :-). Mom

Anonymous said...

I apologize. We had 70 yesterday and it is supposed to be something like that today and looks like 70's are predicted for next week too. Definitely warmer than what you are having there. Mom

Fall

Christmas

redhome