Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our new house

We figured we should post a picture of our new house for all to see. We miss our big trees but thankfully it has not gotten too hot yet. It needs some TLC and some serious landscaping. Anyone know a landscape architect in Wichita that wants to give some free advice??? Right now we have 2 beds of lava rock, yep, lava rock. That is close to heresy to this southern girl who LOVES flowers. Problem is I just don't know where to begin (aside from getting up all the rocks). Playing in our new front yard. OK, actually we were playing in the driveway. We love sidewalk chalk!! EC went to VBS last week so Knox and I got to spend some quality time together which mainly included him getting into things and me cleaning up after him. Life with a boy.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks pretty and I see some big trees in the back. Mom

Stewart Ramsay said...

My recommendations: A large crepe myrtle in the lava bed in front of the porch. And Carolina jasmine growing up the front column and across the top of the porch. That'll help the southern girl in you.

Anonymous said...

Love the new house! It looks very inviting (even without flowers and mulch.:) I just want to pinch Knox's cheeks!(I'm still amazed that you have a blond-headed son!:)

Anonymous said...

Whooops, that was me, ABBY!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a pic of the house!!! Love the pictures from the zoo. The lion didn't look real to me. Julie Day talks about EC all the time. She loves the jeep. I'm thankful your aunt is no longer suffering. Love, Brady

Anonymous said...

He ought to be in pictures!! Oh, he is beautiful. But then look at his relatives!!! I like Stewart's ideas. Love, MIL

Fall

Christmas

redhome