Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Birthday EC

EC is 5 and proud of it. We had a fun day celebrating her birthday. We started off the day opening presents. Her big present was this doll house. So far it has been worth every penny because she is actually playing with it. YEAH!!!!
OK so I am no cake decorator. I can put icing in a ziplock and pipe with it but I couldn't find the can of pink so I bought something different. It was too hard to write with so I just did an EC and threw on some sprinkles and she was fine with it.

For those who have known us for long or have been reading this blog a while you know that for us no holiday or birthday is complete without some sickness. This time EC had pink eye in both eyes. Go figure.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Santa brought the same doll house for my 2 daughters, ages 2 & 8, and they both love it.

Fall

Christmas

redhome