Tuesday, May 20, 2008

EC finishes K4

Emma Caroline finished up her K4 with an end of the year program. They do the same one every year so we had seen it last year also but it is cute none the less. She had a line this year and when it was her turn she wasn't paying attention. She stood there looking around then gave a great big yawn before someone got her attention to step up to the microphone. What can I say, it makes for a funnier video than if she had just done it right. But the kids all did good singing their patriotic songs. And still in the car from time to time she will bust out with "My country tis of thee. Sweet land of 'liverty' of thee I sing." Gotta love it. My parents came for a visit so they also got to go to the program. It was a great time.


2 comments:

Southern Cheesehead said...

Aww...congrats and I just love your parents!

peri said...

bethany, it's peri- i just love that picture of your family and had to comment on it- your children are BEAUTIFUL, i made my mom come look at them. i haven't talked to you all in such a long time! hope all is well with you and yours, esp with the new move. for my part i'm really, really good. pass on my hello to matt and please keep in touch!
peri

Fall

Christmas

redhome