Friday, September 15, 2006

Welcome to our blog!!!

I have really enjoyed the blog of a friend of mine who lives far from family and friends. Erika and I were neighbors in St.Louis but never get to see each other now. However, because of her blog I get to "see" her kids grow up. Thanks Erika!!! So I decided to try this bloggin' thing myself. So if you want to know about politics, weather, sports, Wall Street, or even theology this is not the website for you. But if you want to know what is going on with 2 adorable kids and their parents living in the Mississippi Delta this is your one stop shop.

4 comments:

erika said...

I am so proud of you! What fun--I love it already. I can't believe MY blog is that inspirational. :) HA!! Miss you, girl!

Abby said...

EC looks so big now!!! The time really flies! More pics of the house, town, etc. would be great! Have you decided when you're coming to visit??? Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and all the comentary, especially the sweet mother-in-law part! Ha

Beth said...

Courtney sent me the link to your blog... and it's just so funny because I was inspired by a friend of mine to do a blog as well! At any rate, it's fun to keep up with y'all... well, sort of... through the Internet and e-mail. Take care! (And feel free to visit us, too, at alcazarblog.blogspot.com).
Beth (Reoch)

Fall

Christmas

redhome