Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dylan graduates to the saucer

There are certain steps in life that show we are growing or aging. For my kids one of the first is the graduation from the bouncy seat to the saucer. All 3 of my kids have used this saucer that was given to us 2nd hand while we were in seminary. (One of the best gifts ever!!!) I just can't believe that Dylan is ready for this. He will be 5 months old in a few days. Where has the time gone? He was in his bouncy seat screaming and I picked him up and put him in the saucer. He wasn't sure what to think at first.
But then..... He LOVED it. The crying stopped and the jumping started.

We all love the saucer!!
Anyone need a well used bouncy seat? I think we are officially done with it.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, precious, cute, blue eyed boy. He is so adorable. Mimi

Anonymous said...

He looks like a very happy little boy in his saucer. That smile melys our hearts. G and D

Anonymous said...

"
melts" I should have my glasses. G

BKicklighter said...

1. He is gorgeous
2. Might want to save that seat for houseguests?

Southern Cheesehead said...

love the saucer...best invention ever...it was the only way I could get things done when mine were little. Now that they are older...can I get away with putting them in a kennel until I can get laundry folded? LOL

Aimee said...

oooh, that smile. if i could just capture that smile and keep it in a jar. I'd pull it out on rainy days. You have beautiful children, Bethany!!

Anonymous said...

*steals those beautiful blue eyes*
:)

- W

Fall

Christmas

redhome