Thursday, May 21, 2009

This week at our house

It has just been a pretty normal week but here are a few highlights. Knox got to take a bath all by himself, a pretty big deal when you always have to share the space with your sister. He put on her goggles and began to "swim". It was just too cute for me to not snap a few pics. Matt reading a bedtime story to all of the kids. EC will take any excuse to hold Dylan. In case you are wondering, Matt and Knox are yelling "cheese".
I love these next 2 pics not just because they are of my sweet little one but because they were taken by Emma Caroline who just LOVES to take pictures. I never know what random pictures of the garbage can or a door that I might find on my camera if I leave it laying around. So I thought I would put that desire to good use and have her take some of Dylan. Here are a few.








4 comments:

Christi said...

I love the pictures...you truly have beautiful kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how big Dylan is getting. Stewart put the one of Knox with goggles on my face page on the computer. Had Dylan for a while. Mimi

Anonymous said...

DeDe said the picture of Knox was a keeper to show his first girlfriend!!! Precious pictures of a wonderful family having fun with each other. We love to see that, GeGe

The O'Brien Family said...

I see a lot of Redmond in Dylan! Kids are too cute!

Fall

Christmas

redhome