Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter

Yes, I know I'm a little behind here but hey, give me a break, I just had a baby.... Here are our Easter festivities. First, we decorated eggs, decorated egg cookies and made our traditional bunny cake. It was a fun and crazy day in my tiny kitchen. Let me start by saying how jealous I am of all my friends in B'ham sending me pics of their family outside in front of the blooming azaleas. First, we had a major blizzard 2 weeks before Easter so everything that was starting to bloom was killed. Second, we don't have azaleas in Wichita (tears tears). Third, it rained all day on Easter. Rather depressing. HOWEVER, my parents were here with us and we did get to spend the day with our Wichita family, the Tappans. We ate an amazing meal, thanks again Beth, and hung out watching the Masters on TV. The kids hunted eggs inside, which was just fine by them.









3 comments:

Aimee said...

You'll laugh about this in a few years, right? God knows how to help us remember special times like the birth of our children.

As a side note, we plant an azalea-rhododendren mix. They survive the winter freeze. Check out Springhillnursery.com

You all look so beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

You are looking amazing! Never would know you just had a baby! The kids all look so sweet.
Abby

Mary said...

Bethany, you look AWESOME!!! Did you gain the same amount of weight that Dylan weighed? WOW! :)

Fall

Christmas

redhome