Monday, January 12, 2009

3rd Christmas

Ok, technically this picture was not taken on Christmas. A few days before Christmas MiMi and the kids made this cute gingerbread house. It all came in a kit and was so easy to put together. Thankfully my mom had the brilliant idea to buy more candy so that some could be eaten while the house was being decorated. I'm not sure my kids ever came off the sugar high but we all had a fun time decorating the little house. So, after opening presents with the Redmonds we headed to the Ramsay side to have our 3rd Christmas with my family. Of course, the kids got a ton of stuff but mainly just liked opening the gifts. I think I could have wrapped a bunch of empty boxes and they would have been happy.



These Superman PJs came complete with a cape. So cute!!
EC got a Barbie and a Ken doll with lots of clothes. It took me back in time (except that Barbie's clothes weren't that skimpy when I was little.)






No comments:

Fall

Christmas

redhome