Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Vacation

Matt and I were able to get away just the two of us for a few days (thanks Grandparents). So we took the kids to Birmingham and then we headed on to Nashville for a few nights. For people who live in the country going to a big city for a few days is a blast. Then we went back to Birmingham to spend the rest of the week with our kids. Of course, they wanted to go to the park and their favorite park is Homewood Park. So here are a few pictures of them having a great time.










1 comment:

Fran Babij said...

Oh Wow.....if this is the same Homewood Park my mom used to take me to when I was a kid (I never know since so much has changed over the years)I used to love going here. She would take me almost every day because we only lived a short distance away. Glad it's still there for kids to enjoy.

Fall

Christmas

redhome