Thursday, March 22, 2007

We love Cheerios

So I have this routine on Sundays. Matt has usually gone on to church early so I am on my own getting myself and 2 kids ready. No big deal. I turn on a video and put Knox in his saucer and they are fine while I do what all I need to do. Well, this past Sunday I got them ready first (which I don't usually do) and then I was rushing around to get ready. I came out of my room ready to get them and go to church and this is what I saw. I didn't realize that I had left the box of Cheerios so close and Knox must have been really hungry. He got the bag out of the box and then dumped the entire bag on to his saucer and was shoving them into his mouth as fast as he could. When I saw this I just busted out laughing. He is going to get away with too much with that sweet face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! Boys can get into (or out of!) anything! How could you be mad at that cutie! :) Just wait until he can get the fridge door open!
Love, Abby

erika said...

AHHHHH!!! That is so funny! Your kiddos are growing so fast. Cutie-pies!!

Fall

Christmas

redhome