Wednesday, January 24, 2007

First haircut

In preparation for his 1 year birthday I decided to take Knox to have his hair cut by a professional. I have been trimming his hair since he was about 4 months old. He has so much hair and it grows so fast. It has look fine but I thought we would go all out for the birthday. You can imagine the smiles and laughs when I took him in to the salon. But he sat in my lap, I think in awe, and did real good. I almost cried though when it was done because he looks like a little boy and not my baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He really does look like a little boy! I can't believe he is nearly one. He is just gorgeous, and I'm thankful to be able to keep up with the kids' changes this way (of course I'd rather see them in person!, but...) :)

Love you,
Abby

Fall

Christmas

redhome