Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Guess who I met....

I may live in little Greenwood, MS but we can bring in the Stars and they don't get much bigger, in my opinion, than Paula Deen. She has a new cookbook out and came to Greenwood for a book signing. So I stood in line in the cold and rain for an hour and a half. Paula had a cold and wasn't her chipper self but I got her autography. However, Michael was wonderful. He took lots of time and talked to Knox, gave me an autograph and had a picture made. He really is a kind man. I still can't believe I saw them in person. Too bad she wasn't cooking.

3 comments:

erika said...

ok, that is really fun. I know you were in your element. Wish I could've gone with you!!

Anonymous said...

Didn't know who she was, then I saw her on the cover of 'Woman's Day' magazine tonight at the grocery store! :) I should have known she had something to do with cooking!

sr4au said...

I love her and her show. I would have stood right there with you.

Fall

Christmas

redhome